Omnigrid 15" x 15" Square Ruler
The Omnigrid® 15” x 15” ruler is used to cut and check large 45º triangles, and to cut large rectangles when quilting.
- In general, Omnigrid square rulers are used for secondary cutting of strips, and to square up finished quilt blocks
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 15” x 15” ruler has the following standard Omnigrid features:
- Diagonal angle line
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system
We Also Recommend
Multi-Layer Cutting 90 or 45 degress 4 1/2' Strip ruler (PMQS4-5)
Sale price $2765 $27.65
Adjustable Quilting Strip Ruler 6" x 23.5"
Sale price $3937 $39.37