My Lace Maker - Multiple Dates 10 AM - 1:00 PM
My Lace Maker gives you all the tools needed to make your own lace without any digitizing skills. The key to success is understanding and controlling the components of any lace design--frame, foundation, decorative elements, sequence and size. This class will review the general components of the software.
- Different methods of drawinng frames.
- Choosing the correct lace grid for your project.
- How to place decorative elements using a lace grid
- The correct way to set up your stitching sequence
- And the importance of design size.
Dates: Nov 22nd, Dec 20th, Jan 10th, Feb 7th, March 13th, April 10th
Requirements: Must have purchased software from Sandy's Fabrics and Machines
Bring your computer with the software loaded and usable. Bring a copy of "Embroidery Software Success My Lace Makerover Overview" by Eileen Roche and an empty USB.