Beginning Free Motion Quilting - Dec 11th 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Learn how to free motion quilt using a domestic sewing machine. Learn how to set up your machine, prepare your project for quilting, starting and stopping techniques, and information on thread, batting, fabric and designs.
- Learn to Free Motion Quilt on your sewing machine.
- Learn how to set up your machine and tips on perfect tension.
- Layering, pinning and basting a quilt project.
- Starting and stopping techniques for machine quilting.
- Four basic free motion quilting designs you can use on your next project.